Páginas

Si hay

Si hay algo bello dentro de mi, es Dios. - R.H

miércoles, 31 de marzo de 2010

To know your heart

Who are You 
Oh God that You would notice me 
I just can't understand 
How the Creator of the universe 
Could show me so much love 
And give it all for me 

Spending time with You 
Abiding in Your Presence 
You are so amazing 
To listen to Your voice 
Speak to me so clearly 
It takes my breath away 


You have always been 
My Strong Tower 
My Rock and my Fortress 
My Shelter 
In the time of the storm 
And forever You have held me 
Under the shadow of Your wings 
And the words You speak 
Have given me life 

To know Your heart 
To feel Your love 
To find You in that secret place 
And touch Your heart oh God 
To hear Your voice 
Call out my name 
Lord there's nothing in this world 
That I want more 
Than to know Your heart 

Show me Your ways oh Lord 
Just like You did with Moses 
And teach me Your paths 
Let Your fire come and burn me up 
Till there's nothing left 
But You oh Lord 
Till there's nothing left but You

1 comentario: